Availability, Rates and Reservations
- Check availability and reserve online anytime – the system is always completely current and provides our best rates!
- A two-night minimum stay is the norm throughout our short and busy season. When possible, one night stays are available in the reservation system, usually within 30 to 60 days prior to the actual visit. We are happy to help with shorter stays so please call us about one night stays and same-day reservations.
- Room rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to lodging tax, currently 1.9% plus our State Sales Tax.
- Most of our guest rooms have more than one bed (queen or king), and accommodate 2 people without extra fees. Extra guests are allowed in most of our rooms as we are set up for family accommodations. There is a $25.00 per person per day fee for each guest over double occupancy regardless of guest age.
- Most of our rates always include full breakfast (cabin Not Included), and a host of other perks and benefits as our guest – parking, wireless internet, afternoon snacks, and local concierge service are all complimentary. The view is priceless!
About the Inn:
- CHECK-IN is 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM with easy arrangements for self check-in after 7:00 PM.
- CHECK-OUT is always by 10:00 AM and parking is available after your stay to enjoy local activities.
- The Liars’ Lodge offers a quiet retreat for adults, younger guests age 8 and older are welcome We love our families but this is a place to relax for all families.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate pets, but there are kennels nearby. Our Cabin is pet-friendly with the paid Cleaning Fee of $50 per pet per day.
- The Liars’ Lodge is a NON-SMOKING property inside and out, and your complete cooperation is appreciated. The breezes on our hilltop mean that smoke always finds its way indoors, so we do not have outdoor smoking areas, including private decks. The use of any item that burns such as candles or incense is not permitted. Evidence of smoking or any damage in rooms may result in cleaning charges that start at twice your nightly room rate.
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds:
- A deposit equal to 50%of your stay (plus 1.9% lodging tax and State Sales tax) per room is charged to guarantee your reservation. All one Night stays are charged 100% at booking and one night stays are non- refundable. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your balance is due upon arrival at the inn (travelers checks or cash are also accepted at check-in).
- As an independently owned and operated inn, we do not overbook our accommodations – each reservation is made for specific dates, room(s), and number of guests, and we are expecting you. Cancellations and changes made with short notice impact us significantly.
- We understand plans can change and we will do our best to move reservations (typically at no additional cost) and assist with cancellations. After your reservation is confirmed, cancellation notice is required 30 days in advance of your arrival date to obtain a refund of your deposit Minus a $50.00 Fee.
- With shorter notice we may only refund your deposit if we are able to sell the room to other guests for all nights reserved, and you are responsible to pay for any nights that could not be rented to another party. We do our best to refund deposits in full and ask that guests give us as much notice of cancellations as possible.
- The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival or departure date that result in a shorter stay. Refunds are not provided for late arrivals or early departures, again, unless we are able to fill the vacancy.
- We do allow early arrivals and late departure with a $50.00 fee each. If you want us to put your needs above everyone else that is staying, we do charge for that otherwise we treat everyone equal.
At Liars’ Lodge, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Liars Lodge. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Liars Lodge does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Liars Lodge, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
The Liars’ Lodge may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.