Cabin Rental in Buena Vista
Our “Little House on the Arkansas” is a top choice for Buena Vista lodging cabins. The cedar-sided cabin has 1200 sq. ft. of modern mountain comfort, two bedrooms and two full baths, a full kitchen, and a large deck with a grill overlooking the Arkansas River. With its kitchen and grill, breakfast at the lodge is not included in your stay. The cabin also has a washer and dryer for your convenience. If you’re looking to disconnect from it all in your own private retreat, you’ve found it with our cabin.
It is so secluded, as it sits 500 ft. upstream of the Lodge, you’ll find yourself conversing with the mule deer and brown trout instead of a two-legged neighbor. The cabin shares 1/3 mile of virtually exclusive river frontage with our lodge and our 23 pinion-covered acres.
- Minimum stays may be required,
- Breakfast not included.
- Kids under 5 and pets may be allowed, but only with prior approval.
- Pet fee is $10 per pet, per night.
- Rates based on 4, each additional is $10 per night regardless of age.
- No damage deposit, no cleaning fee.
Season: $295 ($305 weekends) or $1,770/week
Off-season: $138-$188 or $1128/week